Co-Up Towing proudly offers a no nonsense damage free guarantee provided that certain conditions are met:
- The owner or his/her representative accompany the towed vehicle to its destination. In a situation where no one CAN be present at the scheduled hook-up time, we may also require that the vehicle's key(s) be made available.
- The required ground clearance for your vehicle cannot be achieved is a safe manner, OR in certain critical roadway situations.
- etc... ADD HERE
- You may need to sign a waiver towards some abandonment of your insurance rights, for the service to commence.
- If, for any reason, any of the above are not properly satisfied, we reserve the right to decline parts of our otherwise FULL responsability!
- You will be properly informed by our operator upon assesment of your particular situation.
- Also please note that sometimes we may have to become 'nosy' in certain situations involving your vehicle like: you did not drive it over a long period of time (as in "you were away for awhile"), or you want to send it to Cars' Heaven or "donate" it, or it simply did not pass the regularly scheduled "Drive Clean" emissions test in the province of Ontario. This is more often than not a pre-requisite of your own auto club. You may not be covered for the service!
- We normally do not need to know your vehicle's insurance status while under tow with us.
But when you call your auto club and they send us to help you, the overall situation changes a little bit, since them and not you are covering YOUR bill!. Responsabilities shift accordingly and it can get pretty "grey" when we are talking about insurance/coverage. Therefore we may sometimes require, as per above, that your car is properly plated and a valid/"on the road" license plate sticker is afixed. Proper matches to the last known licence plate number may be also required.
- To solve these problems, it may only take a simple walk - DON'T drive your car without updated + properly afixed plate markers! - to your closest 'Drivers and Vehicles' MTO office where you need to ask for a temporary licence plate. It is valid for 10 days and costs somewhat under $20!
| Fast Reliable Service